Wednesday 16 November 2011

What I Wore Wednesday: Family Photos

So technically I am cheating because I wore this in October but I've only got the photos back this week so in my mind that counts! This week's outfit is three for the price of one! It is what we wore for our family photos when we were home in Ohio.


The ridiculously talented Geri Ciulla took our photos and I couldn't have been happier with how they turned out. I don't think you should get professional photos taken without professional make-up (trust me on this one) so the fabulous Mollie from Brideface gave me that defined eye I love so much without making me look like I just tripped off the Rock of Love Bus. Blondie Boy and NotBlondeHusband are gorgeous as is so they just rolled out of bed and turned up.


The photos were taken in Eden Park, one of Cincinnati's many stunning public parks, which overlooks the Cincinnati River, Kentucky and part of the Cincinnati skyline. It was a fabulous location for photos and I'm so glad Geri suggested it! Now on to the clothes!




NotBlondeHusband:
Pink Polo: Ralph Lauren
Black Trousers: Nautica
Brown Shoes: Sketchers

Blondie Boy:
Grey Cable Knit Crew Sweater: Next
Jeans: The Gap
Black High Top Sneakers: Converse
Kilt: Bare Knees

Blondie:

Black Feather Earrings- Monsoon
Black Ribbed Zipper Dress- M&Co
Black Leather Biker Jacket- John Lewis (Oasis Concession)
Purple Tights- Tesco
Black Boots- Sketchers


I listed kilt but Blondie Boy isn't wearing one you say? Hell yes he had a wardrobe change!


A teeny, tiny sporan? I die. Here are a few of the other photos from that day Geri has so kindly shared but I can tell you there were SO many more amazing ones! I think we did a good job of matching without being too matchy-matchy?







14 comments:

Melaina25 said...

Thank you! He is totally a boy now isn't he?

Melaina25 said...

Such a gorgeous family! And I think you all look fab. I'm loving your purple tights and that wee kilt is just too cute for words!

Melaina25 said...

If you ever need another kilt Bare Knees is AMAZING. Great craftwomanship (is that a word?) and more affordable than the high street shops!

Melaina25 said...

Makes my attempt seems sooo feeble. Loving the kilt - so cute.

Melaina25 said...

I love love love the little kilt. And your purple tights are fab! 

Melaina25 said...

BB is so big! The pics are gorgeous. x

Melaina25 said...

Beautiful photos- I'm going to have to get family pictures taken one of these days.

Melaina25 said...

We were really lucky to work with someone as talented as Geri!

Melaina25 said...

The kilt is so cute! Wee Z had a full kilt and waistcoat for his naming ceremony when he was five months and it was super cute! Lovely photos :)

Melaina25 said...

Lovely photos. Love the little kilts. Lucas had one for our wedding when he was 9 months he was so cute. x

Melaina25 said...

Oh my gosh!  I love the Kilt! He looks so adorable!  Great pics.

Thank you for stopping by and participating in the Get Wired Blog Hop.  I am following you.Have a great weekend!Vickiehttp://victoriasvoice44.blogspot.com

Melaina25 said...

Cute family :)

Melaina25 said...

SOOOOO CUTE! Blondie Boy just gets more adorable everytime I see a new piccy of him!! :))

Melaina25 said...

Thank you :)