Wednesday 29 August 2012

What I Wore Wednesday: Trendy Toddler

So I have just about bust a hole in the only pair of jeans I have that fit--not good--and I only buy jeans from Old Navy which doesn't exist in the UK. I'll be home in less than two months but hopefully in that amount of time I can lose enough weight (it isn't a ton) to fit into the next size down. In the meantime it means I'm doing everything I can not to turn that almost hole into a hole so I'm not wearing my jeans and I'm in a funk about most of what I have to wear.

So instead of me this week you get Blondie Boy who always looks way cooler than I do anyway!



Cincinnati Reds Baseball Cap
Marks and Spencers Jeans

My Mom sent this top over for Blondie Boy and I love it! I pretty much have loved just about all of the Harajuku Mini collection I've seen and I can't wait to stock up when I'm home in October. The wee buttons at the front are actual buttons which I think is just super cute and y'all know I have a thing for skulls.

Blondie Boy also finally got to break out his Molo Jitterbugs; I freaking love these shoes. Not only are the tie-dye with sparkly silver laces but they are practical. There is a zipper on the side of the shoe so you can actually get the shoe on the toddler easily but he can't take them off easily-WINNER! Blondie Boy loved them so much he did a dance to celebrate.



Yes he is dancing with a car. You'll see the same car in the photo above. He is OBSESSED with cars; if you watched his vlog on my post about our holiday in Carnac his favourite thing was the "holiday car." I have no idea why he loves cars so much but there is always one nearby so dancing with one isn't so strange to me. Little Stomper are currently having a Flash Sale so get the trendy toddler in your life some dancing shoes of their own!

Have you entered my Panasonic Giveaway? It ends September 2nd and you could win a Lumix Digital Camera or Amazon Gift Card (open worldwide)!



53 comments:

Melaina25 said...

That top is amazing, I love it! x

Melaina25 said...

Can I just say I love his hat?

Melaina25 said...

oh my goodness he is such a cutey! and i love all his ensembles, he is such a trendy kid!!xo

Melaina25 said...

okay, seriously?! that kid is ADORABLE. love it. he loves those shoes!!

Melaina25 said...

He is a dude! Love the t shirt... we've gone trendy toddler this week too!

Melaina25 said...

He looks adorable!!

Melaina25 said...

He is adorable. I have friends with toddlers and infants and I have bought them several things from that Harajuku line at Target. It's so cool!
Tara
Penniless Socialite

Melaina25 said...

He is adorable,I love the top and the shoes too. My son is also obsessed with cars(and dinos) and is always carrying around at least one.

Melaina25 said...

Loving the Molo Hi-tops, now all I need to do is get Marky to wear something other than his damn wellington boots!

Melaina25 said...

I have a pile of clothes for you when you get here, if you want them. Too many to mail. Not sure if there are any jeans in there, though.

Melaina25 said...

Good luck with the jeans and weight loss. Such a cute little guy, all my boys love cars, dinosaurs and anything that makes too much noise.

Melaina25 said...

That video is super cute! And...I'm kind of loving all the Harajuku mini stuff at target and wishing it was in my size too :)

Melaina25 said...

Oh gosh. Cute kids clothes might be my favorite thing ever. Definitely highlight more of his amazing style!! Bri @ Work Clothes, I Suppose

Melaina25 said...

He is the cutest...I love the skull!

Melaina25 said...

How cute! He is so adorable!! I think you look fine the way you are but I do understand wanting to fit into your clothes better.

Melaina25 said...

Love this!! Too cute!

Melaina25 said...

Gah! He's so cute I can't even stand it!!! I have a girl so we don't see many cars and skulls in our house. Maybe someday...

Melaina25 said...

Your son is so super cute!

Melaina25 said...

Adorable! I love Harajuku Mini for my kids too!


-Amanda
eleven19.blogspot.com

Melaina25 said...

He is just so adorable!!

Melaina25 said...

hahaha what a cutie!

Melaina25 said...

I promise some world series memorabilia for BB when you guys are in the States (IF the Redlegs are so kind to us all).

Melaina25 said...

Yes :) He will proudly tell you he loves the Cincinnati Reds!

Melaina25 said...

Drew I *think* we will be home for the World Series! So fingers crossed for the Reds even more than usual :)

Melaina25 said...

Thanks!

Melaina25 said...

He can be when he wants to be :)

Melaina25 said...

I just LOVE it! My Mom sent him an awesome letterman's jacket too!

Melaina25 said...

Aw thank you!

Melaina25 said...

Girls can love skulls and cars too :) I wear skulls everyday myself (I have teeny skull studs)

Melaina25 said...

Thanks :)

Melaina25 said...

Aw thanks Jeanine but I just know how to hide the weight well!

Melaina25 said...

Thanks! I have a skull obsession ;)

Melaina25 said...

Boys clothes have gotten so much better from when I found out I was having a boy up to now. Such cool stuff now!

Melaina25 said...

There are totally some tops I wish I could fit into!

Melaina25 said...

The amount of cars in our house is INSANE. He also walks through parking lots and tells you what all the cars are--like he KNOWS the emblems. It is nuts.

Melaina25 said...

Thanks Al x

Melaina25 said...

They are so cute. They are high up like boots so maybe he'd go for them?

Melaina25 said...

He takes a car to bed to cuddle. It's so bizarre lol.

Melaina25 said...

I wish it came in grown-up sizes!

Melaina25 said...

Thank you!

Melaina25 said...

My rule is usually only one of the two of us looks good at once---more often than not it is him :)

Melaina25 said...

Aw thanks Molly! He didn't want to take them off :)

Melaina25 said...

The Harajuku Mini line is SO awesome!

Melaina25 said...

I can't believe the Reds might make it to the World Series. I was a child the last time that happened. It's been too long!

Melaina25 said...

Oh my goodness! Such a cutie!!

Melaina25 said...

your son is so cute!! I love that he has his own little style :)

Melaina25 said...

So cute x

Melaina25 said...

Thanks Susan x

Melaina25 said...

It is somewhat imposed on him I guess but he will ONLY wear his hat backwards :)

Melaina25 said...

Thanks Cassidy!

Melaina25 said...

I think I was 10! It was 1990 right?

Melaina25 said...

A kindred long-haired spirit! loving the shoes too. x

Melaina25 said...

I think he's outgrown them now so I might be selling them shortly if you're interested :)