Saturday 17 December 2011

Blondie Boy's First Gingerbread House



Apparently that is Cookie Monster at the front to the left if you couldn't tell. If the Christmas tree looks squint that is because somebody bit the trunk off before we even started. 


Blondie Boy mostly snuck gum drops and sucked icing from tubes but he had a lot of fun. I think next year he will be able to help decorate more; he did try but getting the icing out was a bit difficult. When he did he got SUPER excited and said "yay" though which was pretty cute.


He said the end result was "bootiful" what do you think?

7 comments:

Melaina25 said...

Thank you! Congratulations :)

Melaina25 said...

Mine said to let it sit 15 minutes before decorating. I did lines of frosting on sides of front and back panels and then attached walls. Then roof next which you hold in place 1 minute before frosting join on top. Good luck!

Melaina25 said...

Love this and love gingerbread houses. I really wanted to make one this year but just didn't have the time. I am going to over the holidays x

Melaina25 said...

I love that - I'm just about to stick all mine together - fingers crossed it works x 

Melaina25 said...

How adorable is he!!  I recently found out I'll be having a boy too :) 19 more weeks to go.

Red Soles and Red Wine

Melaina25 said...

So cute of your blondie boy! I love that they get excited over the little stuff :)
-barbie @
Style of a Mrs.

Melaina25 said...

what a great gingerbread house!  my 4yo made a graham cracker one and loves to eat the red vines off of it!!!

Claire
spinning-threads.blogspot.com