Wednesday 26 October 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

This week's edition is dedicated to my sister's wedding! We had several events over a few days so I thought I'd share all of what I wore.

Bridesmaid's Luncheon at The BonBonerie:

Purple Animal Print Dress

Nails: GELeration French Manicure, Woodhouse Spa
Feather Earrings: Monsoon
Shoes: J by Jasper Conran

Rehearsal Dinner, Skyline Chili:


Sunglasses: Karen Millen
Gap Ruffle Silk Top
Black Sketcher Boots


Gray Bridesmaid Dress

Makeup: Nancy, Brideface
Hair: Jocelyn Volyes, BenFit Studio
Nails: GELeration French Manicure, Woodhouse Spa
Toes: Illume, Woodhouse Spa
Earrings: Diamond Studs (my Mom's)

 
 

6 comments:

Melaina25 said...

Wow - I love all your outfits. Your grey bridesmaid dress is gorgeous - you look amazing. I love that Coast dress too... I'm not so glamourous again this week... will post photo shortly! :-)

Melaina25 said...

Oh you are really spoiling us this week! You look absolutely stunning in all of them but I especially love the Coast dress it is just beautiful. Hope you're having an amazing time :-) 

Melaina25 said...

I LOVE the Coast dress!x

Melaina25 said...

wow you look gorgeous. Love the bridesmaid dress x

Melaina25 said...

Hi! I'm new here, but I loved the idea of "what I wore Wednesday", so, I'm participating!
Great blog, yours! And I did love the leopard dress, plus the one you actually wore on the wedding! Really very very beautiful!!!

Melaina25 said...

Ooooh, that leopard dress is killing it!