Tuesday 22 December 2009

39 weeks





Your baby's waiting to greet the world! They continue to build a layer of fat to help control their body temperature after birth, but it's likely they already measure about 20 inches and weigh a bit over 7 pounds, a mini watermelon. (Boys tend to be slightly heavier than girls.) The outer layers of their skin are sloughing off as new skin forms underneath.

*How far along?: 39 weeks

*Total weight gain: Don't know

*How big is baby?: A mini watermelon

*Maternity clothes?: If I leave the house, yes, but mostly I'm chilling in big tshirts.

*Sleep?: I can't seem to sleep past 7:30am, blah.

*Best moment this week?: Snow!

*Movement?: Yes, this kid likes to move it, move it.

*Food cravings?: I really want chocolate covered cherries for some reason, probably because I can't find any anywhere!

*Labor signs?: The bebe wasn't even engaged at my appt. on Friday

*Belly button in or out?: Innie.

*What I miss: Taking a shower without getting tired.

*What I'm looking forward to: Mommy comes on Sunday!!!

*Milestone: One week to my due date!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're sooo close!

Can't wait to meet your sweet babe!

Laura McIntyre said...

Not sure i have commented before,
so if not Hi from another Glasgow blogger. This snow is great is't it?

Yah on making 39 weeks ,now are you hoping for a Christmas /New year baby or not?

Melaina25 said...

My Mom flys in from LA on the 27th so I'd prefer if the bebe waited until at least then.

To be honest I don't think anything is going to happen anytime soon!