I have a lot of food blogs in my Google reader and came across this post for Greek nachos, unfortunately there wasn't a recipe. Cue NBH to the rescue! He googled and created his own interpretation and it was really good!
1 packet of Quorn mince
4 pita pockets
1/2 cup Greek yogurt
2 tsp Oregano
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Onion Powder
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Pepper
1/2 tsp Nutmeg
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1) Cut Pitas in half and then into wedges. Drizzle with olive oil sparingly and bake in the oven at 200C for 10 minutes or until brown and crisp.
2) Roughly Chop Tomatoes, Cucumbers and Feta and set aside.
3) Mix yogurt and zest and juice of lemon and set aside.
4) Brown Quorn in a little oil and then add 1/2 cup of water and the spice mix. Bring to a boil and simmer over medium heat until all the liquid is gone; about ten minutes.
5) Arrange pita chips on a plate and top with "meat," and feta. Grill until cheese melts.
6) Top with tomatoes and cucumbers. Drizzle with lemon yogurt sauce and enjoy!
NBH adds that he put a few drops of peppermint extract to the sauce, but only because we didn't have any fresh mint. He'd add the mint to the sauce and garnish with it as well next time.