Saturday 14 February 2009

I ♥ Sabrina

♪♫♪My best friend is better than yours! ♪♫♪

Today, the Royal Mail got something right and I got a lovely Valentine's package from my BFF. I freaking ♥love♥ care packages!


Valentine's Care Package

It contained lots of American Valentine's candy including NBH's favorite Peeps, make your own candy necklace, Kisses, Jelly Belly Conversation Beans, SweetTarts conversation hearts and a plush set of lips for Miss Emma. It really brightened my day.




Emma gave the lips a good sniff (mmm candy smelling) but preferred to have a good chew and cuddle with the tag we cut off it.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

What a nice surprise! Have a Happy Valentine's Day! x

Anonymous said...

Awww. Yay for Sabrina! She is EXCELLENT.

Anne said...

Aww that is really sweet, what a great friend. Happy Vday!