Tuesday 1 July 2008

Here we go again....

So in the past I've tried blogging about weight loss, wedding planning and I have failed miserably everytime. I've been inspired by a sorority sister's blog to create my own, mostly of my random thoughts and what I do over here in Glasgow.

I've asked my friends to describe me, because I hate writing those "introductory" posts so while I await their responses I will post a memory of Mary, who inspired me to start blogging. I have a feeling a lot of my posts will be memories, because I often randomly remember something and want to share and NBH gets tired of my stories.


I remember meeting Mary on bid day my freshman year at GW; she was from the midwest like myself and was the first person I think I ever knew with a tongue ring that didn't look atypical. She promised to take me to get mine done if I wanted. I just remember thinking how much fun being in a sorority was going to be, like having a ton of big sisters. Anyway I didn't end up getting it done with Mary, but did get it done in 2002 at Jinx Proof. Eventually I ended up swallowing said tongue ring, but that's a whole other story....

1 comment:

Mary said...

You are so sweet! Welcome (back) to blogging. I'll add you to my google reader and when I eventually update my friends' blogs on my own, I'll be sure to add yours:)