Tuesday 1 July 2008

Fridgetastic

You might be thinking to yourself...."Why am I looking at your fridge?" The answer is there is only one fridge, that's why. We were very kindly given a full size american fridge by NBH's Mom's friend Diane over a year ago to replace our 1/2 size fridge which was leaking.

Today the old fridge is on the curb hopefully to be uplifted by the bin men tomorow. It's been driving me crazy and keeping our electric bill up (it was also a freezer and we couldn't be bothered defrosting) so I am very happy to see it go.

Here is a close up of the bebes on my fridge. There is incentive for all of you thinking about procreating. If you are my friend and you have a child they get a place on my fridge.




Clockwise: Aiden T (4), Parker MG(3), Molly (3 1/2)and Lukas H (2)
and the newest bebe Isaac E (1 month)

2 comments:

Dana said...

Awww! I love seeing my baby boy on your fridge!

Melaina25 said...

I love seeing him there, too! Can't wait to meet him in person :)